Finding Mold in Your Home Can Be Scary – That’s Why You Call Restoration Complete
Restoration Complete’s Mold Remediation Specialists will walk you through the process of how we identify, contain, and remove this potential threat from your environment.
When faced with mold damage, you want a proven, experienced restoration company who can handle your claim.
- 24/7 Live Call Center personnel
- Follow all customary insurance industry standards
- We will work directly with all insurance carriers
- Protecting your health and the health of those your care about.
Equipment for Mold Remediation
Mold remediation can be difficult without the right equipment. Our team is fully equipped to handle remediation of any kind of mold in your home or business. At Restoration Complete, our job is to give you the best quality service we can. In order to do that, we have given our teams the best tools to complete the job.
Since we’re a full-service contractor, we’ll take care of the job from start to finish. That means that in addition to identifying, containing, removing, and treating areas that have been contaminated, we can also remedy the cause of the moisture intrusion and handle any reconstruction or repair work. You won’t have to call a painter, drywaller, carpet layer, or roofer. We’ll handle all of that for you.
Moisture Causes Mold
Mold grows where there is moisture, so if you have had any unresolved water damage, you may potentially have a mold problem. We have the tools and training to handle whatever water damage or mold remediation case you may have. Don’t risk having mold growing behind your walls. Get it taken care of Today.
Causes of Mold Growth
Some of the most common causes of mold infestation include:
- Slow leaking and undetected pipes
- A leak in the roof of the home, leading to dripping water
- A bathroom that hasn’t been properly ventilated
- An air conditioner with a leak
- Condensation buildup on windows